“Please describe the most applicable and meaningful takeaways from your industrial engineering education so far. Expand on your thoughts with a discussion of your future career goals such as professional roles, workplaces, or accomplishments you are striving for. Graphic or creative presentations are welcome as well.”
To be eligible for our scholarship contest, you must be: a legal US resident, and either a current (1) student at an accredited U.S.College or University, or (2) an undergraduate student who has applied or will apply to a U.S. College or University to further education in the hospitality field. Students with full academic scholarships are not eligible to enter this contest.
Proof of enrollment must be provided. We will accept digital scans of the following as a valid proof of enrollment via email attachment with your application:
- Unofficial transcript (Applicant must submit by mail or email a copy of official transcripts if elected as a finalist).
- Letter from Admissions confirming deposit on school letterhead
- Official enrollment verification form
- Acceptance letter on school letterhead
Additionally, you must:
- Verify you have read and understand the McMurray Stern Scholarship requirements
- Submit a readable copy of your entry (only one entry per student is allowed).
Deadline: January 1st
For more information on how to apply, please visit their site http://www.mcmurraystern.com/scholarship-opportunity/