Women in Sports: It’s a theme that has been gaining popularity and momentum for decades now. While more and more female athletes are emerging, the realm of professional sports remains male-dominated. At Bat and Ball Game, we’d like to take do our part to promote greater awareness while empowering women through sports – and we’re proud to announce our women’s sports scholarship, which includes one award to a deserving young athlete.
At Bat and Ball Game, we know that participation in sports can increase success in professional life. Our current sports scholarship opportunity is open to female students who are studying for a degree in one or more of the following:
- Sports Science
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Sports Management
- Physical and Sport Education
- Sport Psychology
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Any Sports-related degree
Write an original essay on one of the following topics:
- Are there women in sports today that you see as role models? Who and why?
- Why is baseball important to the sporting world in general?
- Where will the sport of baseball be 10 years from now?
- In your perspective, how has sport changed in the last two decades?
For more information, please visit their website at https://batandballgame.com/scholarship/.