- This scholarship opportunity is for full-time, female students of Oregon State who are enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program.
- Additionally, high school seniors who have applied to and been accepted at Oregon State are also eligible.
- Students must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Any major or field of study is acceptable as long as the student is showing an interest in activities consistent with the scholarship’s purpose of education relating to women’s health issues.
Deadline: January 15th
- Create a short video which shares your story of why women’s health is important to you, what you’ve done so far in your life to make a difference in this issue, and what you hope to accomplish in the future.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
- Title the video “Hormones & Balance Scholarship – NAME” changing NAME to your’s.
- Place a link to this page (https://www.hormonesbalance.com/scholarship-application) in the description of the video.
- Complete the application
For more information on how to apply, please visit their site https://www.hormonesbalance.com/scholarship/