A year of interacting, sharing, and celebrating what we have and what we know. We had a few big “Wow, thanks!” moments in 2009, but this year we want more …
We begin again, appropriately back where we started last February, with images from the Gerald Williams Collection. It’s true—we’re going to have a whole month of weekly releases! And with the first, “Towns & Buildings,” we want to hear from you.
At a loss where to start? You can always begin with the simple browse method, scanning through the images in this Flickr set … But for those who would like a little more direction, those who like “assignments,” those who feel comfortable with a list – here you go!
You can start simple … What can you find about the history or Astoria, Clatskanie, Timber, or Amity Oregon? Or you can dive into this list and let us know what you learn about:
- Camp Nehalem
- Great Southern depot and train at Dufur, Oregon
- Eagle Ridge Tavern on Upper Klamath Lake
- “Metola Rest,” Camp Sherman, Oregon
- Shaniko stages at Madras, Oregon
- Second Street, The Dalles, Oregon
- Wizard Falls trout hatchery on the Metolius River
- Fort Stevens
- Salmon Hatchery at Glide, Oregon
- Block House, Grand Ronde, Oregon
- Hotel Moore, Seaside, Oregon
- Seaside beach roundabout
- Neah-Kah-Nie tavern near Nehalem, Oregon
- Oregon Caves
- Monastery and College, Mount Angel, Oregon
Research until you can’t learn any more. Just make sure you include your factoid treasures with us in the comments field. No matter what, share, share, share!