Self Reflect

I would say I am very good at talking with people and making them feel comfortable talking with me. I think this is one of my best strengths that I have. I also am very talented at video games. I love to play video games with friends. Another strengths of mine is working in teams a communicating with people.

I would have to say the thing I value most in my life is family. In my opinion family always comes first. Second I value honesty and being true to who you are. I think being authentic is very important to me and it something I value a lot.

I got here today because of my parents and other family. They have thought me everything I know and I am very thankful for them. Another thing that got me here is my hard work and determination. When I set my mind to something I will commit to it 100% and do my best to achieve that goal.

I am going into the workforce to hopefully make an impact on my company and also be able and start making money. I hope to be going in a good path and learn a lot on the way. I will still be known for my hard work and for being a family man.