Monday, May 13 3:30-5:00 pm
Hallie E. Ford Center, Bray Conference Room, HFC 115
with reception following
- Give potential PIs a chance to understand expertise on campus across the various disciplines.
- Provide the opportunity to hear from various groups through 2-minute “ignite” talks.
- Enable networking and interactions across disciplines.
- The RSVP page contains a quick set of questions about the research expertise and approach of each potential participants.
- This information will be made available to all participants ahead of the session to allow participants time to plan how they can best use the networking time during the reception.
- Interested faculty are asked to fill out the information on the RSVP form even if you are not able to attend to allow for a complete database.