@rcrv_program : Entering into the World of Facetagram !

I’ve been informed that perhaps BLOGS such as this are, to say, a bit of an antiquated form of outreach and that several new methods have emerged in recent decades that might be more appropriate for our project to get the word out on new and emerging developments.  Therefore, in my capacity as project manager, where my main job is basically to do what my team tells me to do and say what they tell me to say, I have appointed an official Social Media Czar–notably, I should add, of the millennial generation–to manage and update content using the Instagram and or the FaceBook.

This change is actually really good news for everyone for, as you’ve seen, I’v not been the absolute best at keeping my New Year’s resolution and posting more often.  But fear not, this is not the end of this blog. Nay. I will still keep at it and finally post some long-teased technical updates and this will continue to be my platform for certain other announcements and proclamations.  But for fun day-to-day updates, I encourage you to follow us:

instagram@rcrv_program

Expect lots of #pictures showing all three of our #ships springing to life.  I think I might actually create my own accounts so I can see what’s going on myself with the #rcrvsarereallycool! But if you start getting some new, targeted ads from U.S. Shipyards and Central European winch manufacturers and marine-grade LED light fixture providers, don’t blame me!

About Demian Bailey

https://www.linkedin.com/in/demian-bailey-5548b720/
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to @rcrv_program : Entering into the World of Facetagram !

1. Adam Schultz says:

I like to think that I’m actually way ahead of the curve and have totally abandoned all social media. So if you want to reach me, yer ol fashioned Blog is just fine, thank you!

2. leon buell says:

Its all good..Ship hardware ads might be good.An old porthole or such.