Hello Everyone!

It is 10 minutes till 5PM right now and we are all one hour from of officially completing PROMISE during the summer of 2012!

I’d like to congratulate you all on all the hard work that you have put into your internships this summer. All that time and effort has been put to powerful use!

Although I’ll be here for one more week to wrap things up and get my projects into “transition” mode, I’d still like to give my thanks to all my fellow cohort members, all the sponsors, and of course Diane & Josh!

Thursday was nerve wrecking, bittersweet, but very exciting. It’s a little sad that most of us weren’t fully able to get to know each other until we were strangling up in the air at the high ropes course, but ultimately I felt that it was a great way to end our 10 week journey- with stress relief! (I still cannot believe I was up that high doing all those challenge courses).

Our cohort was truly amazing this year. Some of us have graduated and will be leaving Oregon State- good luck finding jobs and getting into grad school!…  while some of us stay behind and continue our degrees- hurray for a new year! you’ll be schooling like bosses!

Regardless, we all make quite a unique basket of eggs.

PROMISE was the perfect way to end my time here at OSU and I would not have had it any other way.

Good bye & Good luck everyone! 🙂

-Michelle