OSU Procurement, Contracts and Materials Management have invited CIAzumano Travel and Enterprise, contracted travel and vehicle providers, to facilitate a joint, campus-wide outreach.
The objective of the joint outreach is focused on those who are actively supporting the campus community’s travel needs or traveling on behalf of OSU for business purposes. This joint outreach is providing an opportunity to:
- Meet Enterprise/National local manager and sales support staff.
- Demonstrate correct process/procedures for booking vehicles online, via TMC, and through our app. Educate travel arrangers on the terms and conditions of the State of Oregon travel contract- focus on vehicle types, one-way terms, coverage amounts, etc.
- Educate travel arrangers on the benefits of being enrolled in Emerald Club for their travelers and provide demonstration of the enrollment process.
- Educate travel arrangers on the benefits of utilizing booking apps available for OSU travelers. Provide demonstration of functionality of our travel apps.
- The opportunity to ask questions and receive personal face time with EHI staff.
- Meet CIAzumano Travel staff face to face.
- Familiarize yourself with CIAzumano Travel services to OSU.
- OSU’s NuTravel On-Line Booking Tool demonstration – open for questions and assistance.
- The opportunity to ask questions and receive personal face time with the CIAzumano Travel staff.
For more information, please contact Donna Cain, email@example.com, 541-737-3423.