Typical vs. Maximal Performance

As a business owner, I want my business to succeed, and to achieve that I would have to have great employees that believe in what my business mission and serve customers with the best quality services. If I had to choose between Avery and Jaime, I would select Jaime. The reason why I would choose him is because I know that he will serve the customer great and solve any problem. Having a business will mean that our focus is serving the customers and knowing Jaime’s will give me a good performance as his job requires, I know that our customers will be satisfied.

The type of job Avery is most suitable for would be a job that has different duties. It’s not always the same performance he has to do every day, there is always something different to do and isn’t as repetitive. It seems like Avery has a high performance but sometimes is a slacker and that could be that if he is give a new responsibility, he will give it his best. This will challenge Avery to give it his best performance and continue to create new ideas.

As for Jaime, the most suitable job would be working under pressure and doing repetitive responsibilities most of the day. He would be a great fit for a job that only looks for a person to perform and deliver the same message that business would want customers to get from the. This could be like working for an Insurance company, caller operators or receptionist.