Personal ad

As I pursue my degree in business administrative and management at Oregon State University, I have become a dependent individual that works hard to get the job done.  I do everything with the best of my ability and at times I go my way to get the help the business successes. I love working with a team because that brings new ideas and helps me understand others perspective. If there ever comes a time where someone needs help, I will take my time to contribute a little. I am organized, on time and responsible. My goal in life is to have my own family business, so I believe that working with a business like yours I will gain the experience and learn how to keep it successful like this business.

What I would do to present myself to future employees would be by handing out my cards that has information to contact me and share my LinkedIn link in which they could easily find more about my experience. I also would carry with myself a couple resumes just in case they wanted to learn more about what I worked in and currently working on. I think these tools are a great way to present yourself for employee because for many business individuals already working for a company, they are given business card to give to the customers. This not only helps the employee present themselves and hopefully be known by many, but this shows customers that the business does take thing serious and professional with their customers concerns. So far, I’ve only promoted my self with my resume but as I get closer to graduating and start looking for a job. The best way would be to make my cards and hand them out to expand the word of mouth of the individual I am.