Fifth Annual Photo Contest
2018 Photo Contest Theme: Active Aging!
Share a memory, win a prize!
This year, our Fifth Annual Photo Contest highlights Active Aging!
Those entering photos for contest submission must be a part of the Oregon State University community. Two entries maximum per person.
Please submit your photos with short, descriptive blurbs by Friday, March 23rd, 2018. The top photos will be voted on at the 42nd Annual OSU Gerontology Conference on April 4-5, 2018!
To enter, here’s what to do:
- Your photographs
- The short story
- Your full name, phone number, and email
- Copy into the body of the email this text: “By submitting digital photographs and emailing to email@example.com, I agree to the terms and accept the Model and Information Release – Oregon State Universityform.”
Here is the link to The Model and Information Release – Oregon State University form.
- Contest limited to OSU community (students, faculty, or staff)
- 140 character limit for the short story
- Two entries maximum per person
- All photographs must be originals – either by the contestant or of the contestant
- Submit photographs by Friday, March 23, 2018 (23:59 PST)
- Voting will take place at the 42nd Annual OSU Gerontology Conference
- Grand Prize package includes HydroFlasks & OSU BeaverStore Gift Card and much more!
OSU Healthy Aging Club would like to extend thanks to the OSU Beaver Store for the generous donation of the OSU BeaverStore Gift Card; to the OSU MU Retail Foodservice for generous donation of the HydroFlasks; and to the Director of Communications & Marketing, College of Public Health and Human Sciences, Oregon State University for generous donation of special OSU gear and souvenirs.
Questions? Just email us!