An update was released to our development environment on Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 and will be released to production sites on Tuesday, August 30th, barring any security/emergency updates. The following updates have been applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
New Modules Added
- Metatag 7.x-1.17:
- The information found at this Code Karate tutorial is a little dated, but it will get you started in the right direction. Please note that module configuration is an architect level activity.
Contributed Module Updates
- CTools 7.x-1.10:
- This update has more than ten changes. Please refer to the version link above for more details.
- Please note that this module is a suite of APIs that are not testable via the User Interface. Many of the modules within our OSU Drupal 7 distribution are dependent upon it for base functionality.
- Many of the fixes in this update relate to CTools modal forms, which appear in the Views User Interface.
- Entity 7.x-1.7:
- Views Row Plugin “Rendered Entity” adds reference to the view
- EntityInterface added to allow programming interfaces
- theme_entity_property() now respects “content” variable
- Fixed error “Call to a member function label() on a non-object” in generated admin UI
- Added a way to prevent exportable rebuild on cron run
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us though our contact form.