With the installation of the prezi-embedded plugin, using prezi in blogs posts and pages has been simplified.
To enbed a Prezi in our blog posts, we need to do the following (from the plugin installation notes):
[prezi id="<Prezi ID>"] in any post or page were you want to embed a Prezi.
To find your Prezi ID, the easiest solution is to simply copy the URL of your Prezi, which should look something
like this: http://prezi.com/<Prezi ID>/<Prezi Slug>. If you paste that URL exactly as it is, the plugin is
now smart enough to extract the ID for you. Alternatively, if you would like to do it the hard way, you can
manually extract the <Prezi ID> from that same URL.
Prezi Embedder Options
In addition to a simple embed, you can also set some additional embed options:
- align (default = none): Aligns the Prezi left, right, or center in your post.
- width (default = 500): Width of viewer in pixels.
- height (default = 400): Height of viewer in pixels.
- lock_to_path (default = 0): Whether to constrain user navigation to Prezi path (1), or let them roam free (0).
- autoplay (default = 0): Enables option at bottom of Prezi display to start autoplay.
- html5 (default = 1): True (1) to use new HTML5 viewer, false (0) to use Flash-based viewer.
The following shortcode is equivalent to
[prezi id="<Prezi ID>"], with default values explicitly set:
[prezi id="<Prezi ID>" width=500 height=400 lock_to_path=0 html5=1]