An update was released to our development environment on Thursday, September 7th, 2017. Barring any security releases, these updates will be pushed to our production environment on Thursday, September 14th. The following updates will be applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
New Modules Added
- Book Title Override 7.x-1.2
- Provides the ability to override a book page’s title in the corresponding book navigation. Please see our instructions to learn how to do this.
Contributed Module Updates
- CAPTCHA 7.x-1.5
- Fixed moderately critical security issue where session ID storage method could have led to a Denial of Service attack. This vulnerability was mitigated by the fact that Drupal does not give a session to all visitors, especially when used with advanced caching systems like Varnish.
- Media 7.x-2.11
- Media inline filter: Delegated “float” to outer element
- Changed file_entity requirements in Media to allow dev releases including new file_entity 3.x
- Now uses selected editor text as media file link text
- Views 7.x-3.18
- More than ten bug fixes/improvements. Please refer to project’s release notes.
- Webform Views Select 7.x-1.0-rc2
- Fixes a critical bug that arises when allowing some HTML tags and some Coder (code style) issues.
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us though our contact form.