The next CWS Drupal release, 7.35-cws-1.0.0, will be deployed to production Drupal 7 sites on Tuesday Mar 24. This release includes:
- Drupal core 7.35
- Webform 7.x-4.5
- Chaos Tools 7.x-1.7
CWS custom module updates
- It was discovered that the varnish cache was not being cleared when the site cache in Drupal was cleared. In response, a hook was added to clear the varnish cache for a site when the site cache is cleared through using “Flush all caches”.
- Lookup Module
- After deleting the module, the content in the database was still present, including the tags data. This has been corrected.
- OSU Groups
- Login redirection to dashboard was broken. This has been corrected.
- The appropriate Actions Permissions were added and provided to the group user role. These permissions will allow group managers the ability to perform bulk operations when managing their users.
- OSU Group Views
- Every view that is a part of the OSU Group Views module has now been configured to cache for 1 hour, the same as Feature Story. Therefore if changes do not immediately show after you make them, flush the cache.
Updates to contributed modules
- features 7.x-2.4
- token 7.x-1.6
- adminimal_theme 7.x-1.21
- menu_breadcrumb 7.x-1.6
- faq 7.x-1.0-rc3
- migrate 7.x-2.7
- migrate_d2d 7.x-2.1
New contributed modules
- Domain Context
- This will allow sites that use the Domain module to create Contexts that use the domain as a condition. This will be particularly helpful in fa.oregonstate.edu.
Removed contributed modules
- We are no longer using this having instead gone with the Colorbox module.
If you have questions or concerns please contact us though our contact form.