An update was released to our development environment on Tuesday, August 28th, 2018. Barring any security releases, this update will be pushed to our production environment on Thursday, September 6th, 2018. The following updates will be applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
Contributed Module Updates
- Charts 7.x-2.1
- Ability provided for default and custom chart colors.
- Fixed the way that colors are passed in geomaps, which corrects the black appearance they always have.
- Fixed charts that were not displaying.
- Media 7.x-2.20
- Fixed If media_bulk_upload, plupload and multiform are disabled: watchdog Notice: Undefined index multiselect in template_preprocess_media_views_view_media_browser()
- Fixed disable Option “Keep original filename” in Media Bulk Upload
- Fixed double brackets filter error
- Fixed Fatal Error ‘getActiveLanguage() on a non-object’ with Conditional Fields & Entity Translation
- Fixed Issue that was breaking recognition of media tags
- Fixed workflow where “Edit file” in Media Browser should return to Media Browser
- Fixed error introduced during token format 3.0 upgrade
- Media token upgrade only for files used by ‘media’ module
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us through our contact form.