An update was released to our development environment on Wednesday, April 18, 2018. Barring any security releases, this update will be pushed to our production environment on Thursday, April 25th. The following updates will be applied:
Major Version Upgrade
Drupal Core Bug Fix/Security Updates
Contributed Module Updates
- Advanced Help 7.x-1.4
- Fixed issue that was causing an error in Missing Module Messages
- Fixed typos in readme.html and translation.html
- Fixed coding standards.
- Fixed issues with invalid multibyte sequences
- Fixed spelling errors.
- Moved attributions to assets.yml
- File Entity 7.x-2.20
- 10 or more updates/fixes, please see the File Entity update page.
- Media 7.x-2.18
- 10 or more updates/fixes, please see the Media update page.
- Metatag 7.x-1.25
- Fixed undefined index error
- Fixed bug in count() statement in metatag.metatag.inc
- Views 7.x-3.20
- Fixed regression caused by renaming of hook_views_pre_view()
- Fixed invalidation of cache upon saving view.
OSU Module Updates
OSU Theme Updates
If you have questions or concerns please contact us through our contact form.