Welcome (or welcome back)! Thank you to all of our First-Year students who stopped in to mingle at the CPHHS picnic last week. By the way, our College won’t be handing out paper planners this year, as we have in the past, but you can find a good selection of paper planners at the OSU Beaver Store, if you need one.
Comments, questions or feedback about the news? Drop us a line at Ask a Peer Advisor.
- June 8-Oct. 2: Phase Two Registration
- Sept. 17-24: OSU Welcome Week
- Sept. 20: First Day of Classes
- Oct. 1 at 11:55pm: Last Day to drop a course by Web and receive 100% refund
- Oct. 1 at 11:55pm: Last Day to add a class by Web without departmental permission
- Oct. 2-Oct. 15 at 11:55pm: Withdraw from a course with 50% refund (0% refund after this period), W entered on transcript
The Kindergarten Readiness Research Program
This program is looking for undergraduate research assistants who:
- Are available 6-9 hours a week (from 8am-12pm or 12-4pm)
- Have experience working with young children (ages 3-6)
- Are interested in gaining valuable research experience
- Are Spanish speaking (*preferred not required*)
For more information or to apply, visit: Kindergarten Readiness.
Parks and Rec: Youth Fall Sports Volunteer Coaching
Help a child learn to love a game the way that you do. Share your skills with the youth of Corvallis by becoming a volunteer youth coach!
Volunteer coaches are needed immediately for Flag Football, Volleyball, and Soccer. The program begins the week September 25, 2017 with coach training. Practices begin the week of Oct. 2, 2017. You commitment is only 5-6 hours each week, with two afternoon practices and games on Saturday mornings. All volunteer hours are eligible for college and high school community service credit.
Stop by 1310 SW Avery Park Drive to pick up an application, or contact Robert at 541-754-1706 or email@example.com for more information and an interview.
Undergraduate Research Newsletter
Fall 2017 Career Events for Students:
- October 16, 2017 | Speed Mock Interviews (In-Person & Virtual)
- October 18, 2017 | Fall Career Expo – Day 1
- October 19, 2017| Fall Career Expo – Day 2
- October 17, 2017 | College of Agricultural Sciences Experiential Expo
- October 18, 2017 | Student-Athlete & Employer Career Networking Night
- October 19, 2017 | Online Career Connections: Peer Resume Reviews
- November 9, 2017 | Society of American Foresters Fair
- November 30, 2017 | Online Career Connections: Ask a Mentor
Do you know your Advisor?
Need help finding your assigned advisor? Check your MyDegrees student degree checklist in the Assigned Advisor block, or call the Office of Student Success at 541-737-8900.