It’s full blown midterm time, but in-between study sessions don’t forget to grab some pumpkins while they are still ripe for carving!
Comments, questions, or feedback about the news? Drop us a line at Ask a Peer Advisor.
- Oct. 16- Nov. 9 at 5pm : Withdraw from a course with 0% refund, W entered on transcript
- Oct. 5 (due Nov. 1): Tuition bills emailed to ONID accounts
- Oct. 9: Late class add through petition begins
Public Health Club
Are you interested in learning more about public health opportunities, connecting to other students with interests in public health, or want support preparing for your career in public health? If yes, please connect to your Public Health Club, a student-led club sponsored by the College of Public Health and Human Sciences. Club meetings and events are all inclusive – open to any OSU student who is interested in learning more about public health. Please connect with your Public Health Club by: 1. Attending our club meetings, 2. Joining our Listserv, and 3. “Liking” the Public Health Club Facebook page. Upcoming club meetings include: 1. An internship info session on Oct 25th, 2. A study abroad info session on Nov 8th, and 3. A social event on Nov 29th. All Fall term meetings are on Wednesdays in Waldo 400 from 4-5pm.
Update on URAP
URSA Engage is designed to establish mentoring relationships for undergraduates, early in their academic programs at OSU. The goal is to provide first and second year students, and transfer students in their first year at OSU, opportunities to pursue research or a creative activity under the guidance of an OSU mentor.
For more information and to apply, please visit: URSA Engage.
Health Professions Week
Fall 2017 Career Events for Students:
- October 16, 2017 | Speed Mock Interviews (In-Person & Virtual)
- October 18, 2017 | Fall Career Expo – Day 1
- October 19, 2017| Fall Career Expo – Day 2
- October 17, 2017 | College of Agricultural Sciences Experiential Expo
- October 18, 2017 | Student-Athlete & Employer Career Networking Night
- October 19, 2017 | Online Career Connections: Peer Resume Reviews
- November 9, 2017 | Society of American Foresters Fair
- November 30, 2017 | Online Career Connections: Ask a Mentor
Do you know your Advisor?
Need help finding your assigned advisor? Check your MyDegrees student degree checklist in the Assigned Advisor block, or call the Office of Student Success at 541-737-8900.