It’s Week Five, and this Friday marks the halfway point for the term! Keep working hard on those midterms, because Winter Break is in sight!
Comments, questions, or feedback about the news? Drop us a line at Ask a Peer Advisor.
- Oct. 16- Nov. 9 at 5pm : Withdraw from a course with 0% refund, W entered on transcript
- Oct. 5 (due Nov. 1): Tuition bills emailed to ONID accounts
- Oct. 9: Late class add through petition begins
- Nov. 9 at 5pm: Last day to change to/from S/U grading
- Nov. 9 at 11:55pm: Last day to withdraw from a course by Web
- Nov. 10: Veteran’s Day observed, no classes, OSS closed
First Year Students: Requirements for Winter Registration PIN
Annual Fall Conference: Health Reform’s Impact on Oral Health
The Oregon Oral Health Coalition (OrOHC) opened student registration for their 12th Annual Fall Conference on November 17. The $185 registration fee is discounted $120 for students, so the registration amount is $65, which includes parking and lunch. This is a great opportunity to network with health professionals in Oregon. Join to learn how the ever-evolving industry of healthcare is affecting policy, system delivery and coverage in oral health. Hear nationally known thought leaders address population health impact and innovative approaches and solutions to this new environment. Students can learn about expanding workforce career opportunities by visiting the website. Students must also register with their school email and the code STUDENT to receive the discount.
For more information and to apply, please visit: Annual Oral Fall Conference.
Free Online “Teach-Out” about Sleep Deprivation, and What to Do about It
The University of Michigan Sleep Disorders Center is excited to announce that a new Teach-Out, Sleep Deprivation: Habits, Solutions, and Strategies, will begin on Monday, October 23. This free, online event is open to participants around the world, free of charge.
● Learn how sleep works, why it is important, and what bad sleep habits are
● Hear solutions you can start immediately to sleep better for the rest of your life
● Understand strategies to help family and friends improve their sleep
● Learn to advocate for the sleep health of your community
Haunted Memorial Union Volunteers!
Oregon State University Program Council is throwing the annual Haunted MU, and we are looking for volunteers to help staff the event. If you are interested in scaring your peers and friends, this opportunity is for you! All volunteers for the 30th and 31st will receive a scary, theatrical makeover from the OSU theater department! The registration link closes Monday, October 23!
To register, please visit: Haunted MU.
Update on URAP
Do you know your Advisor?
Need help finding your assigned advisor? Check your MyDegrees student degree checklist in the Assigned Advisor block, or call the Office of Student Success at 541-737-8900.