Good luck from CPHHS OSS on your remaining finals, and have a wonderful Winter Break! The Office of Student Success will be open every day during Winter Break, excluding University holidays (weather permitting). Remember that all students can schedule phone appointments, so even if you are home for the holidays, you can still talk with your assigned advisor.
Comments, questions, or feedback about the news? Drop us a line at Ask a Peer Advisor.
- Dec. 4-8: Finals Week
- Dec. 11-12: MyDegrees not refreshing (MyDegrees not refreshed nightly during grading, due to high volume of activity)
- Dec. 13: Grades available on Web
Math Final Review Sessions
- MTH 112 exam review session: Tuesday, December 5, 5:00-7:00 PM, Kidder 364
- MTH 150X exam review session: Tuesday, December 5, 5:00-7:00 PM, Kidder 350
CPHHS Undergraduate Research Shadowing and Reflection Program – NEW this year!
Graduate Program at OSU: History of Science
The History of Science graduate program provides professional training in the interdisciplinary subject of history of science, technology, and medicine. It bridges the humanities, social sciences, and natural sciences by studying the social and cultural contexts within which science is practiced and has developed. To learn more, please visit: History of Medicine, Technology, and Science Graduate Program.
Undergraduate Student Council
Join us on the Undergraduate Student Council (USC) if you are interested in leadership development, team-building activities, and community service. In addition, the USC meets with College administration because the vision of the USC is to act as a voice for the student body. We are tentatively scheduled to meet 6:00-7:30pm on the following Wednesday evenings of winter term: January 17, February 14, and March 7 (location TBA). All are welcome as long as you are an undergraduate student in CPHHS. Contact Vicki Ebbeck, if you would like to become a member or have any questions.
- Go to the URSA Engage website, and read through the faculty mentor project descriptions.
- Reach out to faculty via email, and set up meetings to discuss applying to the program.
- After you find a mentor, have your faculty mentor read your final application and sign the Faculty Mentor Approval Form, which must be attached.
- Submit the program application!
CPHHS Scholarship Application Site Now Open for 2018-2019
Do You Know Your Advisor?
Need help finding your assigned advisor? Check your MyDegrees student degree checklist in the Assigned Advisor block, or call the Office of Student Success at 541-737-8900.