skip page navigationOregon State University

« | »

Happy Friday!

Posted March 9th, 2012 by Brandi Hoel

I was just perusing the Ecampus website and came across this inspiring video. I love Ecampus because I get to meet so many interesting peopleĀ from all over the globe.

Tell me, why do you love OSU’s Ecampus?

Have a wonderful weekend! GO BEAVS :)

4 Responses to “Happy Friday!”

1. brownang Says:

What I love about ecampus are the amount of classes that you have to choose from and you are rarely put on a waiting list to get into one~the flexibility is amazing with online classes~I work full-time and have 4 kids along with 5 grandkids and I can still go to college to earn my degree thanks to OSU ecampus!

2. Heather Says:

I travel a lot for my current job. What I love most about Ecampus is that it comes with me wherever I go. I can be on the beach in Florida, at a trade show in Texas, or on my deck in Central Oregon. Regardless of where I am OSU Ecampus is just a mouse click away. Flexibility, great instructors, and an opportunity to be part of Beaver Nation, does it get any better than this?

3. Michelle Says:

I work fulltime, am a wife and have two busy kids. I love the flexibility that comes with e-campus. The instructors and advisors are great! Mostly, I love it that I can live in Newberg and still be a Beav! GO BEAVS!

4. Katie Says:

Being a military wife it makes it hard to go to school. I started out at the University of Idaho transfered to Oregon State and then became a full time ecampus student. Before I left OSU I was taking online classes because my extracurricular activities became more important for my daytime hours. I instantly loved it. And now being married to a military man and starting our family I couldn’t be happier. They are so flexible and my advisor is the best I have ever had. She is always there when I need her and is there to answer any questions I may have. I love it. If anyone says it cannot be done they are crazy, ecampus makes it easy on you and works around your schedule. I’m Katie, I live in GA, and I still bleed ORANGE and BLACK! GO BEAVS!