Hello again Ecampus!
We hope your off to a great start! Here are some important reminders and information for you to review.
- Last day to add a class by web without departmental approval: Sunday, October 5th
- Second week adds by web with departmental approval (go directly to the department to inquire about getting into a class): October 6-10
- Fall term 2014 deadline to apply online for graduation: October 10th
- Last day to register or add a class by web (departmental approval required): October 10th
- Last day to drop a class by web: October 10th
- Last day to change to withdraw from a course by web: November 14th
- Last day to change to or from S/U grading: November 14th
Planning To Graduate This Year? Here are FIVE Easy Steps To Graduate (click on this link for detailed instructions)
***IMPORTANT CHANGES IN CPHHS COLLEGE REQUIREMENTS
Message from Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs, Dr. Mark Hoffman: I want to make sure you are aware of the College of Public Health and Human Science’s updated policies on minimum grades and course repeats. These policy changes take effect Fall 2014. Below you will find the text from University Catalog that describes the policy. These policies are not retroactive and will affect courses taken Fall 2014 and moving forward.
A grade of C– or higher is required in all courses in a student’s Major Program of Study, effective Fall term 2014.
· This includes all courses listed on the online course catalog.
· Prerequisites for courses in the major and Baccalaureate Core courses, not being used to meet Major Program of Study requirements, are not subject to this policy.
· Some majors have additional grade and/or GPA criteria, which must be met in addition to this grade policy.
The College of Public Health and Human Sciences does not accept third-course attempts either at the university or transferred in from other institutions to meet individual course requirements within any major effective Fall term 2014.
· Third or subsequent attempts taken prior to Fall term 2014 may be considered to meet major program of study requirements.
Aaron & Josie