Avoid unpleasant surprises before graduation! October 22nd, 2013
Dear HDFS Ecampus Seniors:
(if you are not a Sr. about to graduate, please disregard this message or read for future reference)
Congratulations!! You are on the final leg of your OSU journey! Many students have anxiety about “needing to be sure they are on track”, so here are some valuable resources and information about upcoming registration, & scheduling advising appointments.
- SENIORS GRADUATING BETWEEN FALL ’13 and SUMMER ’14 – We will have 20 Minute Quick Check In Days for graduation:
- Wednesday, OCT. 23rd
- Wednesday, OCT. 30th
- Thursday, OCT. 31st (Happy Halloween)
- Thursday. NOV. 7th
To schedule 20 Minute Quick Check In, students can:
- Call the PHHS Advising Office at 541-737-8900: REMEMBER TO MENTION YOU ARE AN ECAMPUS STUDENT
These appointments are 20 minutes in length and are meant for checking on issues related graduation only.
- On FRIDAYS during priority registration, we will continue to offer Same Day Appointments. These are for current or next term registration issues ONLY, and are 20 min. in length. Please see the link below for a full list of types of appointments, and how and when to make a same-day appointment, and other Important information regarding your advising appointments.
- To try and accommodate students more, we now have SOME regular ½ hour appointments available at 8:30 am and 12:00 p.m., 12:30 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and a few post 5 p.m.
- Lastly, As you review your MyDegrees, should you find any discrepancies, please utilize the following link to let us know (MyDegrees Error Submission Form):
We want to help this final year be as trouble free as possible!
Aaron & Josie