Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/who-question-written-under-torn-paper-1064135336

My  brand as a potential employee is in the establishment stage and the best advertising for me has been Linkedin so far. Nicte Chandler as a brand offers employers a high performing trusted advisor building people solutions in their organization. Offering a well rounded background in all functional areas of HR is a main strength while bargaining agreements be a new challenge. 

Last quarter I took a Marketing course for the MBA program and that inspired me to make an infographic resume about myself as I wanted to do something creative and memorable for employers. While I still have a chronological old-school resume, and a functional resume, I felt the need to have one that was more creative for a rainy day.  I have also made one-pagers to potential employers as a medium of having them know more about me, my personality and who I am as a candidate.

3 Replies to “Critiquing a Recruitment Ad”

1. Hi Nicte,
    I really liked your description of your personal brand, and think you represented yourself and your skills well. The marketing class you took seems interesting, and it’s cool that you have different resumes for different purposes. The one-pagers seem like another innovative way of making the job hunt more of a two-way street. Great job!

2. Nicte,

It was great getting to read your thoughts on this week’s topic. I’m glad you were able to come out of that marketing class with an infographic about yourself. Having a creative way to represent yourself in a business setting can definitely set you apart from others.

Great post!