Why pay full price? When you can use OSU’s Orange Rewards! February 2nd, 2011
Join the Orange Rewards program and your OSU ID card will give you a 10% discount at all 28 campus restaurants, coffee shops, and markets. You will also receive access to members-only opportunities that provide you exclusive discounts and other special offers.
Register to today by going to: mycard.oregonstate.edu/
An initial deposit of $100 is required to join the Orange Rewards program, providing over $111 in purchasing power. Participants using coupons or other special award offers must use these in conjunction with their Orange Rewards card.
Simply fill out the registration form and add your minimum deposit of $100 to your Orange Rewards account using a debit or credit card. In about an hour you will be able to enjoy a 10% discount on restaurants located in the UHDS dining centers, the Memorial Union, Dixon Recreation, the Valley Library and in several academic buildings when you pay using Orange Rewards. http://oregonstate.edu/orangerewards
Orange Rewards membership includes:
- Exclusive discounts and special offers
- Convenience of using your OSU ID. No more need for a bank card or cash
- Greater flexibility and convenient locations of food options regardless of where you find yourself
- Ability to track dollar balances using the MyCard website: mycard.oregonstate.edu/
- Convenience of adding additional spendable dollars to your Orange Rewards account online via the MyCard website using applicable credit or debit cards
- Can make deposits between $25 and $500 per transaction
- Option to add spendable dollars in person at the OSU ID Center in B094 Kerr with cash, check, Visa, or MasterCard
- Continued membership. Orange Rewards carries over from term to term and year to year as long as you are affiliated with Oregon State University
- When leaving the university, any remaining balance can be refunded minus a nominal administrative fee.