OSU wants to hear from you!Posted January 28th, 2013 by sternerr
Student feedback at OSU is taken very seriously and now is the time to hear from you! The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) launches today. Look for an email in your ONID account inviting you to participate.
The survey takes approximately 20 minute to complete but the results benefit you and other students well into the future. Past student feedback has lead to the following improvements already:
• Over $250,000 invested in new advisors in the last year with more planned.
• Increased personnel in several support services (e.g., counseling, financial aid).
• Additional tenure and tenure track faculty hired
• Improved access to key courses.
• Revision of the baccalaureate core.
• Improved first year experience, Connect, and START.
Participating in the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) is good for OSU and you! If you have questions, please contact: Dr. Rebecca Sanderson at Rebecca.email@example.com or 541-737-8738