Skip to content
The OSU Business Inclusion and Diversity Program strives to develop relationships with University departments and qualified diverse suppliers that focuses on expanding participation and increasing economic opportunities for minority, women, emerging small businesses and service disabled veterans. The program will
- continue to advance the OSU Strategic Plan 4.0 through the expansion of the University’s diversity initiatives and stewardship of resources;
- provide tools and resources to assist departments in identifying diverse suppliers;
- develop and encourage relationships that result in increasing OSU’s diverse supplier base and accurately reflecting the regional minority and women business profile;
- encourage business center buyers and their department customers to build and strengthen business relationships with minority firms in order to increase OSU’s spend with diverse vendors;
- develop outreach and engagement opportunities for diverse suppliers;
- report annual spend analysis to Board of Directors.