Develop relationships with University departments and qualified diversity suppliers that focuses on expanding participation and increasing economic opportunities for minority, women and small businesses and service disabled veterans.
The OSU Supplier Diversity Program strives to:
- Continue to advance OSU Strategic Plan 3.0 through expansion of the university’s diversity initiatives and stewardship of resources.
- Provide tools and resources to assist departments in identifying diverse suppliers.
- Develop and encourage relationships that results in increasing OSU’s diverse supplier base and accurately reflecting the regional minority and women business profile.
- Encourage business center buyers and their department customers to build and strengthen business relationships with minority and small firms in order to increase OSU’s spend with diverse vendors.
- Develop outreach and engagement opportunities for diverse suppliers.
- Report annual spend analysis to Board of Directors.