Help shape the future of our Memorial Union by serving on the Advisory Board!
The MU Advisory Board is currently seeking applicants to represent the three branches of the Memorial Union Organization: Student Leadership and Involvement, Student Media, and the Memorial Union Facilities and Services. As a member of the board, you will:
- Help to approve the operating budget of the MU Organization
- Ensure fiscal responsibility within the organization
- Establish and maintain dialogue with campus organizations and the OSU community
- Review and approve policies of the organization as well as grant exceptions to the policies, as needed
- Help to formulate the long-range vision of the organization!
- Provide input and direction for the Student Experience Center and MU East construction projects (Construction Sub-Committee opportunity BELOW)
*Board meetings are 1-2 hours on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.
Apply at: http: //mu.oregonstate.edu/boardapplication
Contact me with any questions. Go Beavs!
Michael Ryan Fashana
Memorial Union President | Oregon State University
103 Memorial Union | Office: 541.737.1564 | Personal: 503.957.4347
MUPresident@oregonstate.edu | mu.oregonstate.edu | blogs.oregonstate.edu/mupresident