Critiquing Recruitment Ad

Employers are nowadays critiquing and reviewing employee’s skills and competency to ensure that they hire the best employees who will drive an organization to success. The primary aim of my brand is presenting myself as the most qualified applicants for relevant job opening.  In this regard I seek to first be informed in my field with all the necessary knowledge that pertains to my field. Secondly, as a potential employee I seek to perfect on my communication skills so that in any interview I would be in a position to communicate my skills and capability effectively. Besides, as a potential employee I keep myself informed in regards to the information and news concerning the potential employer organization.

My objective for this blog is confirming new ideas which are already in the market for different employers but generating them with a creative approach to create fascination among the employers. My brand is designed to make communication to various employers through a means of novel as well as providing a creative situation to be more appealing. A novel design offers a more explicit and concise manner of providing a clear approach to getting more employers. For my novel, I will provide a readable content as with clear opportunity for exclusive brand description as well as creating impressive paragraphs about my brand offerings including all the information that different applicants will need to scroll through in. Similarly, creative will be necessary to add a touch of impression to my brand. One creative ad in my mind is ‘tick these boxes  for any job and you will be on your way in ensuring your applicants that are filled s with individuals that are fit for the role. Similarly, on top of my page, I will outline my readiness to help employers find the perfect match of the roles they are seeking to fill. On the flipside, lack of enough experience is my greatest challenge that I cannot solve at this moment.