Self-Reflection

What am I good at?
I think my capability in speak multiple languages could be my biggest asset. Besides, I am a quick learner who is capable of comprehending the nature of problems in a short time and responding quickly even in a strange environment. I love challenges and tend to seek excitements during adventures.
What do I value?
I am a true believer of internationalism specially under the rise in anti-globalization during recent years. Intercultural communication is definitely one of the subjects that my enthusiasm and strength lies. I held the cultural diversity in the highest regard as learning foreign cultures are such fascinating and mind-opening experiences to me. I also believe that we should try harder in prevent endangered culture from extinction.
How did I get here?
I think as far as I currently get is mostly because of the support form my family. Despite that I would like to take all the credits and claim that I did it all by my own, as once been argued, education(especially education in overseas) is no doubt a economic proposition. I am blessed with any advantages and the biggest one is the full support from my family without reservation.
Where am I going?
Frankly speaking I am still in the stage of exploring possibilities of my life. I hope that the new college degree I am about to receive will open new doors for me, but I honestly have no clue how to make the most of it in this crazy world. On one hand, I wish to pursue a meaningful career that serves a bigger cause and contributes to people’s well-being. I was planning to spent a year on volunteering in Africa or internships in NGO after graduation, yet unfortunately the current pandemic makes it become impossible. On the other hand, the sad reality is in the next few years, I maybe too busy with earning my own livings to purse the meaning of my life.