Did you know that the Master Gardener Calendar on the OSU website is one of the top-viewed calendars at OSU?
Add your Master Gardener events, classes, workshops, plant clinics, and more to the calendar, to help spread the word about your events.
Adding your events to the Master Gardener Calendar is easy. To submit an event to the OSU Extension Master Gardener calendar:
- you must first log in to your ONID account.
- Next, head to this link: http://calendar.oregonstate.edu/osu/submit/
- Add in the description of your event (date, time, location, price, etc.).
- Make sure choose the ‘Master Gardener Program‘ as one of the calendars, where your event will be featured. This is different than the ‘Master Gardener Workshops’ calendar. That is a county-based calendar, whereas ‘Master Gardener Program’ is a statewide calendar.
Need More Hlp? Supporting Resources are below
- OSU calendar: http://calendar.oregonstate.edu/
- OSU Extension Master Gardener calendar: http://calendar.oregonstate.edu/mastergardener
- OSU Calendar Help: How to Submit an Event to a Calendar: http://calendar.oregonstate.edu/docs/help.php#submitting