The Healthy Masculinities Conference planning committee is pleased to announce our Call for Proposal for the 3rd annual Healthy Masculinities Conference. The conference will be taking place on Saturday, February 14, 2015 [Formerly February 13th] at the Oregon State University Memorial Union.
Our conference theme is Connecting the Dots: Awareness, Action, Commitment.
We hope through this conference, our participants will:
- Increase their understanding of roles masculinity plays in our lives;
- Gain practical tools for effective change;
- Consider how we can positively redesign the ways in which we present our identities;
- Determine ways in which we can support men and boys, as individuals, in presenting healthy masculinity; and
• Identify campus and community resources that support and further the outcomes of the conference
In order to achieve our learning outcomes, we invite you to submit a proposal for a presentation, panel discussion, or roundtable.
- To submit a proposal visit: http://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6kTp5XFUK8FBuVn. The submission deadline is January 9th 2015.