The 3rd annual Healthy Masculinities Conference will be taking place on Saturday, February 14, 2015 at the Oregon State University Memorial Union.
Our conference theme is Connecting the Dots: Awareness, Action, Commitment.
We hope through this conference, our participants will:
- Increase their understanding of roles masculinity plays in our lives;
- Gain practical tools for effective change;
- Consider how we can positively redesign the ways in which we present our identities;
- Determine ways in which we can support men and boys, as individuals, in presenting healthy masculinity; and
- Identify campus and community resources that support and further the outcomes of the conference