Week 9

Self-Reflection

• What am I good at?

I think that I am good at being someone that people can count on. I am very organized and always need a plan so that I can get things done efficiently and on time. I also think that I am good at bringing a positive and calm attitude into any team that I may be a part of. 

• What do I value?

I value my education and all the opportunities that I have been given, especially in the past 4 years. I value any kind of experience that will allow me to grow as an individual and a professional. I also value my friends and family and all the support they have given me over the years.  

• How did I get here?

I got to where I am now by working hard and applying myself in the OSU community. I have taken advantage of lots of leadership and work opportunities that have allowed me to build my resume and gain new skills. By putting in this effort, I have been able to get a lot out of my four years here at OSU. 

• Where am I going?

While I am still totally unsure of where my new college degree will take me, I know that it will lead me to a good career. I plan on taking time to figure out what I really want to do in the world and go from there.

One reply on “Self-Reflection”

One takeaway that stood out to me in your post was your willingness to say yes to new opportunities. I really like this approach and aspect as I think the only way people can grow and figure out who they are and what they want is by going outside of their comfort zone and saying yes to any opportunities that come their way. I think it is ok to also not know where you’re going to end up right now and instead just take it one step at a time (especially in today’s economic climate).