Week 9 – Self Reflection

What I am good at is being friendly as I enjoy spending time with friends. I think that this helps me work well in a team. I also have good time management skills that I used to ensure that my tasks are done on time and at an organized way.

What I value is mainly trust. Since I like to work as a team and spend time with friends, I think that trust is very important. Having trust among a team will ensure that everything goes smoothly. I also value flexibility whether in work or timing. I like to be able to have control of how to do my tasks so I can control my own schedule.

I am graduating this year, hard work and support from friends and family helped me get here. I am able to set a goal and work hard in order to achieve it. One of the goals is to graduate with a degree and I am close to achieving it. The support from my friends and family during the time I am in college helped me get through with all the challenges I faced.

As for where I am going, I am still unsure. I will try to figure it out based on all the decision and experiences I have gain throughout this whole time. I would thinking of choosing a career that can relate to value and knowledge that I have.