Self-Reflection

• What am I good at?
    • One thing I believe I do very well at is being organized in all aspects of my life. Whether it is school, work, or personal, I always am on top of knowing what it is coming up. Also, my ability to not only set goals, but to reach them is something I succeed at. It’s important to always have something to strive for and I make that a priority at all times.
  • What do I value?
    • Something I value out of myself and others is being honest. I always am honest with any situation, whether it means I made a mistake or not. Having a strong work ethic is something I value over anything else. No matter what I’m doing, I want to do it the best to my ability and won’t stop until the task is complete.
  • How did I get here?
    • I knew if I was going to be successful in the business world, a bachelor’s degree was going to help me. After high school, Linfield College seemed to be the place for me. Freshman year there wasn’t enjoyable, so my path veered over to Oregon State University. I liked the management aspect of business and felt that a business management degree would be ideal. All the goals I have made for myself have taken me down this path of a degree at OSU.
  • Where am I going?
    • My next goal I want to reach is starting a career in the winery or brewery industry. After getting years of experience in this field, I want to own my own winery. There are many things for me to learn before I get here, but hard work and goal setting will help me along the way.