H5P (HTML5 Package) is a free online tool that allows you to create and upload, download, and share HTML5 interactive content using H5P.org or by installing a H5P plugin on Drupal, Moodle, or WordPress.
5 Steps to use H5P.org
- Go to https://h5p.org
- Click on “Create free account” [located in top right corner] and create a free H5P user account.
- Login to your H5P account with your username and password.
- Navigate to the “Examples & downloads” page and choose one of the H5P Content Types.
- Use the “clone content” feature to create a new piece of H5P content from one of the examples.
- Give the cloned content a title and adapt the cloned content to suit your needs.
- Choose from the list of H5P options to embed and download the newly created content.
- If there are no copyrights, uncheck the box next to the copyright button.
- Save the H5P content to your h5p.org account.
Once saved to your H5P account, you can embed the H5P content on a website, add it to a Canvas course Page or Module, or you can download a packaged h5p file and upload it to a Drupal, Moodle, or WordPress platform with an installed H5P plugin.