Registration and abstract submission for the 2016 IISA Conference is now available!
After you register, you will receive a confirmation email with the hotel and student housing information so that you can make your accommodation plans. If you have already registered and wish to complete your payment, you may do so here.
You may also register your abstract at any time.
Registration by type of attendee (before June 15 / afterJune 15)
- IISA Member: $300 / $350
- Nonmember: $350 / $400
- Student: $125 / $175
- Participants from developing countries: $200 / $250
- Accompanying guest*: $100 / $125
* Note: Accompanying guests are not considered delegates and cannot attend technical sessions or present talks. They are welcome to join delegates for lunch, coffee breaks, and the banquet dinner.
*Refund Policy: Please notify email@example.com. 90% refund if cancelled before June 15, 2016; 50% refund if cancelled before July 31, 2016. No refunds on and after August 1, 2016.
Short courses by type of attendee (beforeJune 15 / after June 15) – four pre-conference workshops are available for students on August 18, 2016 before the conference begins. They provide valuable educational opportunities and add value to your conference experience. Register today!
- Student: $50 / $60 per course
- Non-students in academia: $100 / $120 per course
- Other attendee: $150 per course