The Dixi theme sports an optional, customizable “home page” that can be set up to display up to four different, tabbed feed displays on the front page. Additionally, Dixi has a special video embed feature that allows you to embed your favorite video and display it in a preset block on your custom home page.
Here’s a list of some of the other really interesting things you can do with Dixi:
- Body Features
- Change background colors
- Change content background color
- Change body line color (such as for grids)
- Add background images
- Text Features
- Change body font globally
- Change headline font globally
- Change font size
- Change all text based colors (body text, links, etc)
- Custom Image Header Features
- Upload custom image header – to your own height requirements
To explore all of the different features available with the Dixi theme, first you’ll have to activate it by going to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.
After the theme is activated, just go to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Options to change your theme’s settings.