Press This is a browser add-on that allows you to grab bits of the web as you’re browsing. You can clip text, images, and videos from any web page, edit the content, add more content, and then publish the content as a post on your blog.
To install Press This, do the following:
- From with your Dashboard, click on Tools. The Tools screen will appear with the Press This tool listed.
- Right click on the provided Press This link. This will bring a little menu up.
- Select Bookmark This Link from the little menu. This will bring a bookmark dialog box up. Select where you would like to store your bookmark and then click the Save button.
To use Press This, do the following:
- If you are browsing the web and discover something that you want to save, just click on your Bookmarks and select Press This.
- A large dialog-box will open with the title of the web page you are browsing.
- To add your own text, just type in the text editor.
- To add images to your post from the web page you’re browsing, click the Add Image button. A box with all of the available images from that particular page will open. Click on an image to add it. This process works the same way for Video.
- When you’re done, click the Publish button.
- A post will appear on your site with a link to the page you visited. Any images or video you linked to will show in your post, as well as any text you added.