The Triden theme provides an optional custom homepage feature. When this feature is used, Triden becomes a feed machine. Best suited for news-based blogs, this theme has the space for five separate news feeds in separate feed blocks.
Triden also possesses the following customizable features:
- Body Features
- Change background colors
- Change content background color
- Change body line color (such as for grids)
- Add background images
- Text Features
- Change body font globally
- Change headline font globally
- Change font size
- Change all text based colors (body text, links, etc)
- Custom Image Header Features
- Upload custom image header – to your own height requirements
To explore all of the different features available with the Triden theme, first you’ll have to activate it by going to Dashboard > Appearance > Themes.
After the theme is activated, just go to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Options to change your theme’s settings.