12 thoughts on “First Post!

• Hello Erin, I am one of the runners and the one in charge of the itinerary. As of right now, we are not scheduled to run through Molalla. However, if there is enough interest, we can drive to Molalla and have an event there. If we were to run through Molalla, it would be 20 extra miles added to our current route.

I have read the article in synergies that Alan posted and checked your facebook page (liked). I really like the work you’re doing in Molalla and hope we can work together.

Reply
      • Hi Erin, if you still have interest in having a Molalla event, please let us know and we can make some adjustments. I just made some adjustments for the end of the route so going 20 extra (total) miles to Molalla can still work.

Isaiah

Reply
  1. For planning events at the extension offices, it would be great to have a specific arrival time in each town. I am in the Polk County Extension office in Dallas, the first stop, but I see that Isaiah and Jeremiah plan to stop at the WOU campus as well. So if they could give us a little more specific timeline, even if they actually arrived a little later than planned, it would be helpful, especially for scheduling local newspaper reporters, and for having runners meet them on the way into town.

Reply
    • Hi Debra! I’m the lead runner in charge. I have WOU campus written on the schedule, but I don’t necessarily intend to stop there for more than a picture. My ETA for Dallas is around 6pm, depending on our launch event at OSU at 10 AM. If you have any more questions, please keep them coming and I will personally email you.

Reply
  2. Hi Isaiah, we would like to know how early you plan to head out from Dallas on the morning of July 8. We might have some folks who can run with you to the end of town. Yes, I would love to have your e-mail address. You can all stay at our house the night of the 7th, and we are planning a 6 PM potluck dinner for you when you arrive at the Dallas office on July 7. Besides the two of you, how many will be on your support team?

Debra

Reply