Oregon State University|blogs.oregonstate.edu
Blog Owner
GRANT ENGER

The greatest movie of all time 2

June 8th, 2012

I’m extremely excited about this movie! The greatest movie of all time’s sequel. By now you all should know that I am talking about the sequel to Anchorman.  Ron Burgandy, Brick Tamland, Brian Fantana, and Champ Kind are back again to bring an unbelievable amount of laughs and joy. I think it’s awesome how these guys careers have really been so big after the first Anchorman. Steve Carrell has been in several movies, and continued to create laughs in the Office. Will Ferrell’s career was already big, Paul Rudd’s career has exploded, and David Koechner has been in a couple things but is always hilarious. I am really hoping Jack Black makes another cameo appearance, I loved when he got hit in the face with a burrito and wrecked his bike. Then kicked Baxter off the bridge. It’s a great scene. Anyways here is the teaser for Anchorman 2 I hope your as excited about  Anchorman 2 as I am. Enjoy the trailer. Thanks FunnyorDie.com for the trailer.

Tags: , , , ,

One Response to “The greatest movie of all time 2”

1. As a Newbie, I am constantly exploring online for superperyonshow articles that can help me. Thank you

Comment by Paul Metcalfe - May 27th, 2013 @ 9:19 pm