How can you get the certification？
I spent hours on HubSpot watching videos explaining how to market using socail media, and after watching each video, worked through the small questions in each video. It took another hour to finish the exam. Through this series of studies, I have obtained the certificate of social media marketing. I think my favorite part in this video learning is the small problems after watching the video, because these problems are related to the content in the video and help me remember the key points in the video. However, I am also a little disappointed. For example, these videos mainly introduce superficial knowledge of social media without in-depth knowledge.
What did you learn?
What I have learned is that social media marketing is a very useful marketing tool, especially for today’s Internet era. Now many people, not only young people, including parents, even grandparents, are using social software. In such an environment, marketing has a larger audience and a larger scope. Secondly, social media convey information to the public through vision, which is more influential than language. I think in my future work, I will try to use the knowledge in the video to complete my social media marketing.
Best Social Media Marketing Tips
- Social media content planning – as mentioned earlier, developing a social media marketing plan is critical. Consider using keyword research and competitive research to help brainstorm ideas that interest your target audience. What are other businesses in your industry doing to promote engagement on social media?
- Great social content – in line with the rest of online marketing, content has the upper hand in social media marketing. Make sure to publish and provide real value on a regular basis so that your ideal customer finds useful and interesting information. The content you share on social networks can include social media images, videos, infographics, how-to guides, and more.
- Consistent brand image – using social media for marketing enables your business to project a brand image across a variety of different social media platforms. While each platform has its own unique environment and voice, your enterprise’s core identity (whether friendly, fun, or trustworthy) should remain the same.
- Social media for content promotion – social media marketing is the ideal way to share the best web and blog content with readers. Once you have established a loyal following on social media, you can publish all new content and ensure that readers find it immediately. In addition, good blog content will help you build more followers. Content marketing and social media marketing are surprisingly mutually beneficial.
- Share curated links – using social media for marketing is a great way to leverage your own unique original content to attract followers, fans, and devotees, as well as the opportunity to link to external articles. Do not link to other sources if they provide good, useful information that you think your target audience will like. Planning and linking to external resources can improve trust and reliability, and even get some links.
- Tracking competitors – keeping tabs on competitors is always important – they can provide valuable data for keyword research and other social media marketing insights. If your competitors are using a social media marketing channel or technology that seems to work for them, consider doing the same thing, but better!
Social Media Marketing for Businesses https://www.wordstream.com/social-media-marketing