Not much to say other than happy holidays, happy new year, and enjoy these great CS and engineering links!
- Read about a girl who became a certified professional for Microsoft at age 9, and the unfortunate event that led to her hospitalization.
- Here’s a cool story about the world’s first hacker, who used Morse code to send insults.
- Stephen Hawking is looking for a young techie to maintain his wheelchair! Are you the one for the job?
- An interesting ad for “Cubelets,” a cube-shaped modular robot-building system.
- Here’s a new article about China’s space plans, which were recently released through 2016.
- There’s a group called C3, the Chaos Computer Club. They’re based in Germany and have had yearly meetings since 1981. They have a lot of good talks (some of which are in German). Here’s one good video from this year’s 28C3 called “The coming war on general computation.” Look it up on Youtube.
- Read about an MIT student who made a self-balancing unicycle.