Today we’ve just got some of the hottest engineering and CS links!
- Here’s a very cool video about “Buckypaper.” It’s a carbon-nanotube material that can be used for just about everything.
- Scientists have successfully reconstructed video from a person’s brain. Future bio engineers, prepare to work on recording dreams.
- Read the future of electrical engineering: Nvidia’s new microchip is going to have five processors. Why an odd number? One’s dedicated to ‘low-power’ tasks.
- Very cool video of a guy who made some software to blend his face with pictures of other people, live on webcam. Hilarity ensues.
- This tiny Japanese robot is going to compete in the Ironman Triathlon, a 143-mile race of swimming, biking and running, in Hawaii next month.
- Here’s a page of some cool solar-powered mobile charging kids. Backpack?!
- Very cool page about the future of augmented reality. How will it change your life?