Dear film lovers,
The School of Language, Culture, and Society, together with the College of Liberal Arts at OSU, is proud to host another incredible and FREE film festival this year. All films are at the Darkside Cinema in downtown Corvallis.
Below are the times for all German-language films. There are many, and they are phenomenal!
A complete schedule with descriptions of all films can be found here.
- Mon, Oct. 13 8pm: Not My Day (Nicht mein Tag), Germany 2014
- Tues, Oct. 14 8pm: Rise Up and Dance(Folge deinem Herzen) Austria 2014
- Wed, Oct. 15 8pm: Inge is Dancing (Systemfehler- Inge tanzt), Germany 2013
- Fri, Oct. 17 6pm: Lola, West Germany 1981
- Sat, Oct. 18 2pm: The Sky has Four Corners (Der Himmer hat vier Ecken), Germany 2011
- Sat, Oct. 18 6pm: Run boy run (Lauf Junge lauf), France, Germany, and Czech Republic, 2013
- Sun, Oct. 19 2:30pm: Me, – Udo (Ich – Udo), Germany/USA 2012
- Sun, Oct. 19 3:15pm: Moments: The Photographer Robert Lebeck (Im Bahn des Augenblicks- der Fotograf Robert Lebeck), Germany 2008
- Sun, Oct. 19 4pm: Roraima- Climbers of the Lost World (Roraima- Jägers des Augenblicks), Austria 2013