We run a lean machine, and often purchase lab materials at the Dollar Store. But, research costs money, and we would love to have your support.
If you would like to support our work, please consider making a tax-deductible donation to the Garden Ecology Lab, via the Agricultural Research Foundation at Oregon State University.
Visit the Donate Now page of the Agricultural Research Foundation, and select the ‘Garden Ecology Lab‘ link. From there, you can click on the PayPal button, to make a tax-deductible donation to support garden-based research.
Donations are used to:
- support undergraduate and graduate students
- purchase lab supplies, including native plants, soil, entomological drawers
- pay for mileage to and from our study sites
- compensate museum experts for assistance with bee identifications
We are grateful for the support of:
- Spike Wadsworth and Sherry Sheng
- Oregon Master Gardener Association
- Hoeker Family Innovation Grant
- Sara Running
- Linda Boyer and Heritage Seedlings
- Silver Falls Seed Company