Recruitment Ad

As a potential employee, I think my greatest strengths are high efficiency, active and responsible. As an employee, I can always complete the work assigned by the leader in a faster time than expected and ensure the quality of the work. I think high efficiency is a very important quality as an employee; not only because more work can be completed in a certain period, but also because more time can be spent on thinking about work in advance. I think that positivity and efficiency are closely related. For example, the working time is 8 hours a day, 6 hours to complete today’s work, the remaining two hours can do some work in advance, rather than waiting for the leadership to give other works. Positivity is usually stimulated by some reward mechanism, but it can also be achieved through your own motivation for achievement. Responsibility is a very important quality. A person ’s ability to work can be inferior to others, but he/she must not lack a sense of responsibility. Anyone who pushes the responsibilities to others instead of finding the own problem will lose the trust of the leader. If I make myself an advertisement, I will use some innovative methods instead of simple resumes. I will use some attractive and professional picture to get attention first. Also, I will highlight my strengths and don’t put the weakness in the resume/ad. If I get the opportunity to get the face to face interview, I will talk about my weakness if the HR ask me about it. In the ad of myself, I use the simple words and refined language in the ad instead of the long sentence or descriptive words. Also, the color is important. Black and white is pretty boring while the contrast color can get more attention like blue and yellow, which can be used in the background.